1. Does the State’s map of disadvantaged communities correctly capture the disadvantaged communities in Contra Costa County? If not, what should be changed?
2. What types of environmental injustices are most prevalent in your community and in Contra Costa County as a whole?
3. How can industry and neighborhoods co-exist?
4. Do you feel like you have a voice in the County’s decisions regarding land use? If not, what should be changed for your voice to be heard?
5. How can the County help to correct environmental injustices in your community?
Optionally, add a tag (i.e. for your community or group):
© PlaceWorks 2017